Monday, October 27, 2008

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia


The rather awesome cover art for Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia

As a huge fan of Castlevania games, I cant wait to play this game. Its out in Japan and USA now, so I'm not sure when I'm gonna get it. They've changed the style a bit, going from the anime inspired style (a little bit badly designed in terms of characters and style) of Dawn of Sorrow and Portrait of Ruin which I liked to a more traditional gothic style. I really liked the GBA titles and hope to see more of the amazingly designed backgrounds, enemies, attacks and characters that were in the previous titles. I just love the style of Castlevania games, hopefully this has lots of what I like about them.

Release Dates:

Japan: 23/10/08 [out now]

USA: 21/10/08 [out now] Actually, I dont know how the US managed to get this before Japan, but its a trend I've noticed for a few game releases now...

UK & EU: ??/01/09 

Trailer..fanmade I think, but it shows lots of the game, and the opening, which I really like! Cant wait to play this ^_^

No comments: