Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Year & stuff

My first post of the new year. Happy New Year people, hope you had good Christmas and New Years :P

I've mostly been playing Final Fantasy IV on the DS recently, trying to pick up a lot of the optional stuff before I continue on with the story. I'm about 40 hrs into it and ready to go to Mysidia for the second time. (I think its quite late on, I've been to the Feymarch and stuff-that place was cool lol)

I also started Final Fantasy VII, hoping to complete it as I never did...which is blasphemous for a fan of the games lol. I'm about 10 hrs into that and I'll go back to it after I complete FFIV probably.

I've also been buying games like crazy over the Christmas and New Year period, what with sales and all.

Here's what I got so far;

PSP

Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions (Christmas present)

Gurumin (£10 on sale in Edinburgh HMV)

Valkyrie Profile Lenneth (£7 I think it was in Chips in Edinburgh)

Breath of Fire III (less than £8 on ebay)

Star Ocean: First Departure (Christmas present)

DS

Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen (£15 in Gamestation in Carlisle)

Xbox 360

Infinite Undiscovery (Christmas present)

The Last Remnant (Christmas present)

Playstation 2

Final Fantasy X (£10 in Edinburgh Gamestation)

Final Fantasy XII (£8.09 in Glasgow Zavvi)

Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII (£10ish in Edinburgh CEX)

Kingdom Hearts (inc. Strategy guide from ebay- £14)

Kingdom Hearts 2 (£10 from Edinburgh Gamestation)

Odin Sphere (£10 from ebay)

Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga (£6 from Edinburgh CEX)

Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (£7.50 from ebay)

No comments: