Monday, January 19, 2009

Other stuff


I started playing Kingdom Hearts the other night, so at the moment I'm playing;

Kingdom Hearts (PS2) - Just got all the provisions needed on Destiny Islands (bout an hr and a half into it. Seems pretty cool apart from the camera angles sometimes)

Final Fantasy IV (DS) - I'm at this really hard dungeon on the moon- The Lair of the Father...I like the game, but the difficulty is quite all over the place. Well...the game is easy-ish apart from some of the bosses.

Final Fantasy VII (PS) - I'm only about 10 hrs or so into it but its really good so far. I've never completed it before so I had to give it a shot.

Tales of Symphonia (GC) - I'm stuck on Remiel I think his name is, one of the bosses on disc 1. Cool game, but hard bosses so far, and its insanely hard to grind from what I can tell.

Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness (PSP) - Almost forgot about this, Ive actually played it for quite a bit so far, but I dont think I'm very far due to all the grinding I have to do...Its a really cool game though lol.

I've also kinda put Lost Odyssey and Eternal Sonata on the 360 on hold for a while till I complete some other games.

What else I been up to? Went round Glasgow and to Ichiban in Glasgow the other day with the anime society I am part of, that was really cool. Ended up being a large bill lol - £270ish. I got Chicken chilli ramen and as usual put a bit too much chilli powder on it. It tasted fine at first but I couldnt finish the soup base and I think I gave myself a sore stomach lol. I also love the sushi from there. Very tasty mmm....making myself hungry again now hehe.

The weather was so bad the other day...insanely windy and chucking down with rain...me and my girlfriend got colds and generally felt ill most of today, so lounged around today. 

Kingdom Hearts opening

Also, there are quite a few games coming to the UK soon that I have my eye on.

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia has a UK release date of sometime in February now. I'm just wondering what cover art we will get-the US or Japanese version. I like em both, not sure which I prefer.

Japanese version of cover                                                           US version of cover

Actually, I'm not sure if thats exactly right what I said. But yeah whatever.

Star Ocean: The Last Hope (X360 and PS3)

From what I've heard and read, this is set as a prequel to the events of Star Ocean 1, 2 and 3. The graphics look amazing and I hope they dont dissapoint with this one. I also kinda want a degree of freedom like that in Mass Effect, only a bit better. Hopefully there are loads of different planets to explore at will.

And Star Ocean: Second Evolution on the PSP, I think it has a release date in the UK now, but not 100% sure.

No comments: