Monday, March 16, 2009

Pokemon Diamond

So I have been mostly busy with postgraduate applications at the moment. Apart from that I've been practicing for a wifi tournament on Pokemon Diamond/Pearl that I signed up for. lol, I had to, I had an urge to go back and play some pokemon. I was kinda rusty having been away from the game for a few months, but I'm starting to remember things after 4 battles now. So far I've got 2 losses(my first 2 games) and 2 wins. I've been using this team which I initially submitted to the person in charge of the tournament on the Anime League forums.



Garchomp @ Focus Sash, Hasty, 252 atk/252 speed/6 HP (I think)

Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Fire Blast
Swords Dance

[Turns out these Garchomp guys are banned on the Serebii forums, so I put in my elemence instead of him. I didnt know this until now-they werent banned back when I played...]


Starmie @ Leftovers, Timid, 252 Sp.Atk/252 speed/6 HP

Surf
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Recover



Milotic @ Leftovers, Bold

Surf
Ice Beam
Rest
Sleep Talk



Heracross @ Choice Scarf, Jolly, 252 Atk/252 Speed/6 HP

Megahorn
Brick Break
Rock Slide
Earthquake

[This guy is weak and could use some upgrading to D/P I know, but he has come in useful so far. I was thinking close combat/focus punch>bb and stone edge>rock slide as well as adamant>jolly.]



Tyranitar @ Leftovers, Adamant

Stone Edge
Earthquake
Focus Punch
Crunch

[When he gets a chance he can destroy. <3]



Blissey @ Leftovers, Bold

Seismic Toss
Ice Beam
Aromatherapy
Softboiled

------------------

Reserves











I have an Elemence, Physical Mence, old Skarmory with roar, spikes, rest, steel wing, sleeptalking, boltbeaming regice, another TTar moveset and a special lucario to choose from in my other pokemon. Just need to figure out the best team with what I've got. I would want some stuff like a stealth rock swampert, skarmory or something else but not sure if I've got time before the tourney starts.

No comments: