Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey.

This is one game I've had my eye on for a month or two now, its set for release in the US some time next year from Atlus. Its currently out in Japan and some gamers and journalists have got their hands on the Japanese version and, by the looks of it, the English version. 

Here is some wiki-goodness about the game: link.

IGN have this preview on their site here.

RPGamer have a preview of the English version up now as well.

Official Site

The style looks very unusual, but the story really intrigues me.

I couldn't seem to find any English trailers yet, but maybe they aren't out yet. 

I've got a feeling the difficulty is gonna be quite tough and hardcore, as with quite a few of the SMT games ie. Nocturne or Lucifer's Call as it is known in the UK


No comments: