Sunday, November 8, 2009

Swamped...


Gah, there are so many games that I want to get either at the moment or coming out soon. 

I'm making painfully slow progress in the games I'm playing at the moment, so I dont think my quest against Bak'laag is going to be going in the right direction any time soon...

And then there is the monetary aspect. How does one justify spending 10s or hundreds of pounds on games one might not beat or even play for months after initially buying the game in question? Surely my money would be better saved up for when I need it, and perhaps to go towards more immediately important stuff, like uni, food, etc.

To give some kind of scope and context to my point, here are the games I am craving, or desiring rather. (Craving makes me sound rather insane....mwahaha)

Assassin's Creed 2 (x360) [if it turns out a lot better than original]

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (x360) [looks amazing]

Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (x360)

Dragon Age Origins (x360) [must have...drools]

Mass Effect 2 (x360) [not out yet]

Okami (Wii/PS2~I'm not sure which I would rather have)

Little King's Story (Wii)

Muramasa (Wii) [not out here yet]

Persona (PSP)

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (DS) [only if it turns out to be good, since i never finished Hourglass]

Pokemon Soul Silver/Heart Gold (DS) [do want]

Final Fantasy IX (PS1)

And a couple more PS2 games, like Mana Khemia...bleh. I am sure there are lots more, but you get the picture.

I can be quite impulsive at times with my purchases, but I am usually quite stingy and frugal as well...how frustrating.

No comments: