Thursday, March 25, 2010

RPG-a-thon update.

I've finished FFXIII now, and tried out Vagrant Story...but some its game mechanics pissed me off and made me ragequit, so now I've removed it from the marathon, and put a few other titles in. Here is the list as it stands.

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (DS)
Mass Effect 2 (360)
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga (PS2)*New*
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2 (PS2)*New*
Jeanne D'arc (PSP)
Dragon Warrior Monsters (GB)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Xbox)
Kingdom Hearts II (PS2)
Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone (GBA)
Star Ocean: Till the end of Time (PS2)
Planescape Torment (PC)
Breath of Fire III (PSP)
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (360)
Suikoden Tierkreis (DS)*New*

Adding 1 more portable title like I said I would, and the Digital Devil Saga games which I got really far into, but never beat the first one.  Oh, if you're wondering where I'm doing this, head on over to the link.

No comments: