Sunday, May 9, 2010

Games on my radar.

Thought I'd do a post with some of the games I'm looking forward to. Might make this a regular thing, I need to post more on the blog...the cobwebs and dust are piling up on here...

Trinity Universe (PS3) 

I'm not too sure, I kind of want to preorder and import this actually..since Rosenqueen do a preorder with an artbook. Limited stock, so once it runs out, they won't get it back in stock...I am a bit of a whore for artbooks...on the other hand I could wait for reviews and get it for cheaper over here...not sure what to do. It looks pretty =3

I saw this video today and man...its another RPG on the way for the Wii. Looks absolutely gorgeous.

Xenoblade (Wii)

I don't know an awful lot else about this game. Dunno what the battle or gameplay systems are going to be like yet. I do know that it is not connected to Xenogears or Xenosaga as many people believed earlier on.

Arc Rise Fantasia (Wii)

This one I've had my eye  on for quite a while now, and its getting closer to a NA release. I'm fairly sure they've announced it for PAL regions but I don't have much confirmation of that. Its got such good talent behind the game, I just hope the localisation doesn't suck..I mean, the voice acting might be quite bad from what I've heard. RPGamer did a first impressions, head on over there to check it out.

One concern I have is that it really seems quite poor in places graphically, it reminds me of some of the gamecube RPGs (ToS and Skies of Arcadia), so perhaps it won't age too well.

So in addition to those, Fragile Dreams and Sakura Wars, my Wii is building up a pile of games I've not touched. I need to get it back so I can play some games on my tv now that my xbox is borked. I guess I have Valkyria Chronicles as well.

No comments: