Thursday, June 10, 2010

Games on my Radar #4


Thought I'd post another thing with some of the games I am looking forward to. Mostly future releases I'll be featuring here, perhaps some other stuff as well though. It also seems to be mainly RPGs, but not solely..I do play other stuff... :3

So what games are on the horizon?

Tales of Graces (Wii)

I don't know an awful lot about this one (as I'm not hugely knowledgeable about Tales games) but I still think it looks pretty cool from the videos I have seen so far. I'll probably try and finish a Tales game before I decide if I want this or not (I got stuck in Symphonia, and havent played much of Vesperia or Eternia psp yet~those are the ones I own at least)

Another series I basically know nothing about (although my interest has been piqued) is Lufia, or Estpolis. It was a combination of being before my time (I wasn't hugely into games that long ago) and having a lack of the consoles to play them on (NES, SNES etc)

So I am intrigued to hear that there is a remake of one of the games, the 2nd one. Link So I am hoping that the story isn't too essential to the enjoyment of this one. 

Estpolis: The Lands cursed by the Gods (DS) 

This one seems to have some really cool character art and some interesting looking aspects from the trailers.

Hopefully it works out, as Lufia 2 used to be turn based from what I have heard, it looks like they have converted it into more of an action rpg now. This remake will be coming out in America sometime soon, not too sure of Tales of Graces as to whether it has an English release date set so far.

So those are some of the games on the fringes of my 'radar' I guess you could say, essentially because they don't come out for a  while, and EU release dates haven't been set yet.

Another one I talked about last time was Ys 7, which I now definitely want to get. It looks to have an awesome collector's edition. Link

No comments: