Monday, September 21, 2009

Blazblue: Calamity Trigger (360/PS3)



I've been hearing about this from a lot of people playing this, and heard only good things. And thats not helping with the fact I need to wait till Q1 2010 to get the PAL release.... T_T

I love the Guilty Gear games even though I suck kinda hard at them, so I think I'll really enjoy this one (if I ever get to play it ><) This is made by the same studio (Arc System Works) and I love their 2D sprites, characters, backgrounds and music. Everything about the Guilty Gear games basically.  

Crazy characters it seems again, like this cat guy. I prefer fighting games with interesting, original characters. Kinda adds to the game for me. That, and interesting crazy moves, which Guilty Gear games usually have.

Roll on 2010! I must play this! 

No comments: