Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona (PSP)


This is one game I've had my eye on for a while. I quite like a lot of the aspects of the Shin Megami Tensei games and the Persona series is one of the SMT series that has become hugely popular recently with the release of Persona 3 and 4 on the PS2.

Now that it is released in English, I'm quite looking forward to picking it up at some point. It got released on the 22nd of September in NA (yesterday actually) and has already seen some quite average to good reviews.

According to Famitsu, its already sold 122,962 copies in Japan, and I think people will buy loads of copies in North America. Still no news of a PAL release, but that will probably be some time in 2015 lol (or maybe sooner) and I think I'll probably get sick of waiting and import an NTSC box which comes with the 2 disc soundtrack included.

RPGamer stuff (awesome site)

Wiki

No comments: