Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Uni starts up again.

I had my first lectures of first year at uni today. This is the 2nd time I've been at uni now, as I studied another undergraduate degree (Earth Science Honours) for 4 years. Now I'm doing Civil and Environmental Engineering at Edinburgh Uni, quite a bit different, but there are some similarities with some Earth Sci stuff, like Engineering Earth Science. Basically, dont build buildings on the top of cliffsides. England seems to like doing that. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holbeck_Hall_Hotel

It was a bit of a hassle getting up so early (I have like 9 o'clock lectures almost every day) but got there on time. 

So far, so good..but it seems I might be more busy and not really able to post here as much any more. My "o" button desnt seem to be working very much either which is pretty annoying. 

Anyway, 'till next time (when I'll try talk about something more interesting lol)

No comments: